As one of the first accredited providers of Continuing Legal Education in Pennsylvania, the Lancaster Bar Association and the Lancaster Bar Association Foundation remain committed to presenting high quality, timely CLE seminars at a convenient location. Seminars are open to members and non-members. Details of the full schedule and registration forms are available here.
This month at the LBA
- July 05, 2018 - Things You Need to Know About NFP Financial Reporting to Help Fulfill Your Fiscal Responsibility
- July 06, 2018 - Where Were You Folks for the Past 12 Years? CANCELLED
- July 09, 2018 - The Benefits of Using One (Neutral) Business Valuation Expert in a Divorce Proceeding
- July 16, 2018 - Residential Real Estate Appraisals 101
- July 26, 2018 - Ethics, Trial Practice, Two Yoots and One Cousin Vinny
- July 31, 2018 - Where Were You Folks for the Past 12 Years?
- August 28, 2018 - Ethics of Ex-Parte Communications in Employment Disputes, Investigations, and Corporate Settings
- October 05, 2018 - Local Civil Court Roundtable with Judge Brown
- October 26, 2018 - PA Government 101: An Overview of State Government Branches, Agencies, Laws & Processes