Our Speakers’ Bureau provides free programs on law-related topics. Attorneys are available for classroom presentations or for civic or social group meetings held within the Lancaster County area. We will match your groups’ topic of interest with a lawyer or a panel of speakers who can address that specific subject or we can suggest topics that have been well-received in the past.
To schedule a program, call (717)393-0737. We ask that you provide a contact person for your organization, a phone number, address where the meeting will be held and prospective dates and times.
- Constitutional Law
- Americans with Disabilities
- Bankruptcies and Foreclosures
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Careers in Law
- Elderlaw – Guardianships and DNRs
- Employment Issues
- Estate Planning
- Health Insurance Law
- Criminal Law Practice in Lancaster County
- Living Wills
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Law
- Publishing Contract Law
- Stories from the Bar